Thanks for reading my blog.

If you looking for a mortgage professional with superior customer service, communication and integrity, call me. I'm qualified to do mortgages in all 50 states.

856 792 9214-Office
856 792 9215-Fax
856 308 2462-Cell
mortgagemantra@aol.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where There's A Will, Good Income, Low Debt, and A High FICO Score, there's a way!

So with the economy at the lowest levels in decades, everybody is examining every factor of their financial situation. There's no shortage of people looking to better their mortgage situation. But as demand go up, unfortunately supply has gone down. Lenders, in an effort to stem losses from overly liberal lending practices of the last few years, have trimmed back the products that they offer and increased the level of documentation required. If you go to a local bank, chances are you will only find 15 and 30 year Conventional mortgages, FHA mortgages, and Home Equity Lines of Credit (or HELOC's). Local and national banks have eliminated their Alt-A Lending programs (ARM's, Interest Only Loans, and Jumbo Loans). If you owe more than $417,000.00 on your mortgage, you probably won't be able to use your local bank to refinance in this market. An educated and well connected broker such as myself might be the only way to meet your goals right now. When considering a broker, make sure you do research and ask for references. For anyone interested I can email a copy of my Pre-Lending Package, which is a short Power Point Presentation that gives you some background information about me and my company. Viewing it will give you an idea of the level of customer service, communication, and integrity that you can expect when you choose me for your mortgage needs. I've even included letters of recommendation from some of my recent clients. Any honest and qualified broker should be able to provide you with similar information.

No comments:

Post a Comment