Thanks for reading my blog.

If you looking for a mortgage professional with superior customer service, communication and integrity, call me. I'm qualified to do mortgages in all 50 states.

856 792 9214-Office
856 792 9215-Fax
856 308 2462-Cell
mortgagemantra@aol.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recommendation from Harry Mergard

To whom it may concern:

I have been a homeowner for 30 years and have refinanced my home a number of times over those years to recoup my homes increasing equity.

My experience in dealing with Mr. Sanders over the past 5 years and the three equity loans that he brkered for me was very rewaqrding. Mr. Sanders' professionalism and willingness to keep me informed during every step of the process kept any undue stress, on my part, out of my life. Unfortunately this was not true with the preveous mortgage brokers that I had used in th past, before I met Mr. Sanders.

I have recommended Mr. Sanders to friends and customers repeatedly. All of those people that used his services called me to thank me for introducing him to them. Everyone told me that they were delighted with the results of the financing arrangements and were more than 100% satisfied with his exceptional service.

I would highly recommend Mr. Sanders for all your financing needs. I sincerely believe that you can not find a mortgage broker as sincere and concerned in your well being and satisfaction with the end results in all of your financial needs.

Feel free to contact me if you are contemplating future financing and want to deal with Mr. Sanders who is a truly professional and highly ethical mortgage brokers

Harry F. Mergard

Retweet This Post on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment