Thanks for reading my blog.

If you looking for a mortgage professional with superior customer service, communication and integrity, call me. I'm qualified to do mortgages in all 50 states.

856 792 9214-Office
856 792 9215-Fax
856 308 2462-Cell
mortgagemantra@aol.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recommendation from Peter J. Hackett

All,

I wanted to share a VERY positive experience I just had working with Jason Sanders. Jason worked tirelessly on getting my Philadelphia property cashed out with a fantastic fixed rate. This deal was one of those where if something could go wrong, it did. From issues with the deed to the lender's rep being fired the week prior to settlement, this deal had a little of everything. Jason handled it all. All I had to do is fax paperwork, Jason dealt with the lender, title company and appraiser. And get this, I was kept informed of everything along the way. At least every other day I would hear from Jason with an update, even if there was none, he would call to ensure I was informed and had no concerns. And get this, part two. When I called him, he picked up the phone and answered! I maybe got his voicemail 3 times and within an hour I would get a return phone call. GREAT customer service! I certainly will use his services again.

Thanks

Peter J. Hackett

Johnell Properties LLC

Retweet This Post on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment